There are a variety of rebates and special rates available when you enroll in an energy management program.
Energy Star Lighting Rebates
- LED Light Bulbs: $2 per qualified bulb, limit 10
- LED Yard Light: $30 per fixture
Rebates are available for the purchase of new ENERGY STAR bulbs or fixture only.
Energy Star Appliances Rebates
- Dishwasher $15
- Dehumidifier $25
- Electric Clothes Dryer $25
- Freezer (with recycling of your old unit) $75
- Refrigerator (with recycling of your old unit) $75
Heating and Cooling Program Rebates
- Quality Install Air Source Heat Pump
- $480 SEER 14.5
- $580 SEER 15
- $630 SEER 16
- Ground Source Heat Pump $400
- New Interruptible Heating System $50 per kW
- Electric Thermal Storage Space Heating Unit $50 per KW
- Ductless Air Source Heat Pump
- $300 Delivered Fuels
- $500 Primary Electric
- Air Conditioner or Air Source Heat Pump Tune Up $25
ECM Motor $50
Rebates are only available when qualifying equipment is enrolled on an appropriate Energy Management program.
Water Heating Program Rebates
- New Water Heater Enrolled in Off-Peak Water Heating (ETS Water Heating)
$400 (80 gallon minimum capacity and Energy Factor .90 or higher)
- New Water Heater Enrolled in Peak Shave Water Heating
$200 (50 gallon minimum capacity)
- Hot Water Circulating Pump $50
- Heat Pump Water Heater $500 (Energy Star and energy factor of 2.0 or higher)
- Rebates are only available when qualifying equipment is enrolled on an appropriate Energy Management program.