Keeping the lights on is our mission. When the unforeseen happens, we are committed to getting the lights back on as quickly and safely as possible.
Report an Outage
In the event of a power outage, call Arrowhead Electric for 24-hour power outage repair at (800) 864-3744.
Arrowhead Electric's phones are answered 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Should you find the phone lines busy, please be patient. We will answer your call as promptly as possible.
Please, do not call 911 to report a power outage. This poses a serious risk to other members in our community who are in need of 911 services!
Helpful tip for reporting your power outage:
- Check fuses and circuit breaker.
- Call your neighbor(s) to see if their power is off.
- Call Arrowhead Electric to report the outage. Have your account number ready when you call.
- Inform the dispatcher of any information about the cause of the power outage, if known, such as tree on the line or line down, etc. This information will help our crews expedite power restoration.
A Few Outage Essentials:
- When reporting outages, make sure you have your current phone number(s) on file.
- The majority of Arrowhead Electric outages are restored in two hours or less. Keep in mind, there are many factors to consider when estimating restoration time – weather conditions, the time of day or night, and the resources required to determine the cause of an outage.
- Sometimes an outage is experienced by the people who provide power to us. When we report a transmission outage, this means a large utility supplying power to one of our substations is experiencing an issue. Sometimes Arrowhead Electric crews assist in restoring these outages, and sometimes the Cooperative has to wait for restoration just like you do.